- Tee allows for power connection to a NMEA 2000 network quickly and easily.
- The tee is color coded red to make identifying the power cable one installed as part of an NMEA 2000 network.
- The yellow couplers connect to the corresponding Ancor backbone cables and tees creating a simplified color coded network installation.
- They offer connection to any NMEA 2000 tee connector. The yellow couplers connect to the corresponding Ancor tees creating a simplified, color coded network installation. The backbone cables are available in four lengths from 1.6’ to 32.8’.
- Color coded for easy installation and component identification.
- Large 18 AWG power conductors to reduce voltage drop and provide better reliability for critical backbone cables.
- NMEA 2000 Approved, 100 percent universal and compatible with other manufacurers’ products.
- Ancor’s NMEA 2000 Approved Drop Cables offer connection between an NMEA 2000 device and tee connector.
- The black couplers connect to the corresponding Ancor tees creating a simplified, color coded network installation.
- The drop cables are smaller in diameter and more flexible than backbone cables for easy connection to NMEA 2000 devices.
- The drop cables are available in four lengths from 0.5 meter (1.6 feet) to 5 meters (16.4 feet) to cover a wide variety of applications.