- From Walkers Cay through the Abacos to Chub Cay, Bimini and on down to Cat Island, San Sal and Rum Cay, you’ve probably thrown back a few cold Kaliks and played the ring toss game.
- What makes this game so great?
- There’s no coin slot, you usually play for free.
- Little to no athleticism is required.
- You only need one hand – so you can hold your beer in the other.
- Score keeping is pretty easy – it’s hooked or it’s not and you can make up your own score keeping or tournaments.
- If the Game is “down”, Tech Service is usually on site – anyone who can tie a knot or screw a screw can fix it.
- The Top Shelf Marine Products version of the Ring Toss game comes with everything you need to start playing right out of the pack, including directions on how to set it up. Our version comes with high quality 304 stainless steel hardware (so it will stay in Top Shelf condition even outside) and 12 feet of Dacron line to fit many different installations.
- These are great for your bar, patio, Tiki hut or office. They also make great gifts and you’re cruising, fishing and diving friends will always remember those crazy times they’ve played the ring toss game with you no matter where you were in the Caribbean!!!!