- Clear epoxy coating for bar tops, tabletops, plaques, etc.
- Dries to a high gloss finish.
- Mix ratio: 1 part hardener to 1 part resin.
- Two-part liquid epoxy saturates and restores original strength to wood by penetrating the rot.
- Not necessary to remove loose rotted fibers.
- Wood must be dry.
- Apply by injecting into wood.
- Will soak into wood by capillary action.
- One-half hour pot life after mixing.
- Cures overnight. Sandable and paintable, can be drilled and screwed.
- Compatible with fiberglass resins, epoxies and most sealants.
- Great for transoms, stringers and cabin roof rot in both fiberglass and wood boats.