- Fresh/Salt Water Activated vest light for personal flotation devices.
- Safe and environmentally friendlymagnesiumcuprous chloride battery.
- Operating Life exceeds 8 hours.
- Intense incandescent light visible up to 2 miles.
- Waterproof, corrosion and temperature resistant.
- Automatically Activates with water immersion.
- Easy install on most lifejackets.
- Easy fixing with various optional attachments available.
- Light intensity: .75 candela throughout upper hemisphere.
- 1-year limited warranty.
- 5-year life with plugs attached.
4.5” x 1.5” x 2” in.
The U.S. Coast Guard approved UST See-Me 2.0 LED Strobe – Water Activation, Orange automatically activates when it comes in contact with water and strobes 60 times per minute providing 45 lumens of light for maximum visibility in all directions. Ideal for outdoor adventures on the water like boating, kayaking, and canoeing, the See-Me 2.0 Strobe is also great for use on the trail when backpacking, hiking, and more. The See-Me 2.0 Strobe flashes 60 times per minute and is visible up to 3.1 miles on a dark, clear night (exceeding USCG requirements of 1 nautical mile visibility).The light automatically activates when submerged in water, and it can also be manually activated with easy twist on/off. It won’t automatically activate with rain, sea spray, or high humidity. The See-Me 2.0 Strobe has an IPX7 waterproof rating, protecting it against water immersion for 30 minutes at a 1-meter depth. Powered by two readily available AA batteries (not included), the strobe runs for up to 120 continuous hours. It measures 5.5 x 1.5 inches and weighs 4 ounces (with batteries), and it includes a clip, lanyard cord, and hook-and-loop strap.
- Lifetime LED bulb never needs to be replaced
- Provides 45 lumens of light; runs for 120 continuous hours
- Waterproof IPX7
- Activates when submerged in water; will not automatically activate with rain, sea spray, or high humidity
- Can be manually activated with easy twist On/Off
- Excellent personal locator light when attached to gear or pack on the trail
- Visible 3.1 miles (5.0 km) on a dark, clear night exceeding USCG requirements of 1 nautical mile (1.9 km) visibility
- Clip, lanyard cord, and hook-and-loop strap included
- BATTERIES: 2 x AA alkaline batteries (not included)
The slim, lightweight and versatile design fits easily in a pocket or hangs discreetly when attached to a life jacket or backpack. The flexible lashing loops on the side of the product allow for multiple mounting options including the webbing on your backpack or straps on your life jacket. The Velcro® strap can be secured around the lashing loops and creates countless additional mounting possibilities. The light also comes with a clip designed to conveniently slide over your inflatable life jacket’s oral inflation tube for storing your light inside your life jacket. Also available in a water activated model.
- For location assistance during low-light emergencies
- Exceedingly bright 20 Lumen White LED
- Extensive continuous operating life of greater than 30 hours
- Waterproof – Tested for 24 hrs at 3.3 ft. (1m)Easy twist On/Off activation
- Impact resistant caseUses two “AA” 1.5V batteries (not included)
- USCG/SOLAS Approved
- Ideal for life jackets, camping, biking, auto, etc.Included Velcro® strap (with carded version) used in conjunction with integral lashing loops for mounting flexibility
- Included PFD clip (with carded version) for easy attachment to oral inflation tube.