- Centers the boat on the trailer, reducing loading to an easy, one-man operation.
- Installs in seconds and is easy to adjust.
- Also aids in backing and placement of trailer.
- Keeps tail lights out of the water.
- Guide arms are made of electrostatically coated high gloss steel tubing, covered with non-marring PVC tubing to protect the boat.
- Complete with electrical wires, electrical connectors, mounting brackets and adjustable hardware, fitting tube or channel trailers up to 5” deep and 2” wide.
- Uses existing trailer lights.
- Maximum width adjustment is 36” overall, 18” each side of the trailer. 36” high.
- This item does not qualify for free freight. Call 1-800-262-8799 for quote on shipping.
- Adapts to all tube and channel trailer frames.
- Hot dip galvanized for lasting protection.
- All hardware included.
- Heavy duty steel component parts.
- Heavy duty 4’ x 2-3/8” PVC guide tubes.
- 16” of adjustment.
- Attractively packaged in a full color display box.
- Sold in pairs.