- Heavy duty foot pump particularly suitable for synthetic or rubber coated fabric boats.
- Glassfibre charged polyamide plates.
- Reinforced fabric coated bellows.
- All metal parts are stainless steel.
- Reinforced hose.
- Universal adaptor.
- Capacity: 5 litres.
(1) 3” x 12” patch (cut with scissors)
- See-thru patch for tubes, boats, pool toys, boat towables, air mattresses, water toys, waterbed leaks, seats and cushions, etc.
- Works on all dry vinyl.
- Apply underwater on smooth non-textured vinyl surfaces.
- Won’t discolor over time.
- Cuts easily to any size with scissors
- No messy liquid adhesives to apply
- Won’t turn gummy in high heat
- Functions in temperatures from -20° to 190° F
- Kit includes:
(1) 7/8” x 7/8” patch
(1) 1-3/8” x 1-3/8” patch
(1) 12” reinforcement filament for repairing tears at edges
(2) Alcohol prep pads
- MDR’s Bottom Coating is a flexible vinyl, waterbased anti-fouling coating containing cuprous oxide for maximum protection against barnacles and other marine growth in fresh and mid-temperature range salt water.
- It can be used on most inflatable materials including Hypalon, PVC and rubber, along with fiberglass and wood dingies.
- One quart will provide two coats of protection for the average eight to ten foot boat.
- In quarts of black.
For use on Hypalon inflatable boats such as AB, Achilles, Avon, Caribe, Novurania. Instruction sheet included
Combines industrial-strength fibers and specialized resin into a repair patch that hardens like steel - prividing a permanent fix Simply activate the repair wrap in water, wrap tightly around the broken object and your item will be repaired within 10-15 min.
1 Roll (1" x 40").